A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sand Box Boy Joys

Big Daddy Mike made the sand box over a year ago. ALL the kids love playing in it. Building, sifting, digging for buried treasure. Yes; I know it means sand filled diapers. And yes; it does mean shoes and sand laden socks making the living room a gritty always-needing-swept-pitted-hard-wood-floor. And yes; it means heads of thick dark Ethiopian and African hair and sandy haired Caucasian heads of hair all caked with sand...always needing a shower to rinse out the grit. A-OK...it makes them happy. This digging, building; shifting of earth exercise. It must be wired into them by the Father. Last week I found two little boys...happily, gleefully, digging, shifting sand. Of course that created an impromptu photo opt.




















Umm...yes, his shirt is inside out. I told you it was impromptu "boy joys" time.

No comments: