A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!

Why is this woman so happy..? It is a landmark. We are DTC!!! (dossier to china)




...a little "giggle juice" to celebrate. Plus...an entire Chinese food feast! Chow main, egg rolls, steamed buns, stir fry..... cake too




DTC!!! Dossier to China~ May 9th 2011




This is Elsie for whom we first got PA (pre approval from China to adopt) All this paperwork and headache has been for you baby....




Elshadday (Elsie) Ping Ping...you are sooo cute!



I wish I was standing at end of this hall to scoop her up when she comes running up to me...



I have shared with all you in blogger land about our waiting daughter-to-be in China Elsie Pingping...but to some it may be a surprise that we are adopting two from China. We have gotten PA (pre approval from China) for a 2nd daughter. Charis Yilin turned two years old the day before we got our PA from China to add her to our adoption of Elsie Ping Ping. These toddlers are friends and sometimes foster sisters. I am not sure why I have waited so long to post about our 2nd daughter-to-be. It felt like such a miracle that CCAA (China) said "yes" to us. So much a miracle it seemed scary to post about it (which is silly). I am just speechless...really!..it seems surreal and like a dream. I could not comprehend that GOD and China and our agency and USCIS (U.S. immigration) and Mike ....would say "yes julee"..."you can bring home and make your own; a 2nd wonderful, amazing, and beautiful little girl from China." We thank the Lord that Elsie PingPing and Charis Yilin can be real live sisters now. So much to share and so little time to type as "littles" nap.....but for now, here she is...

It's a hobbit baby! No not really. But who could not just LOVE this baby?! This is the funniest little bundle of joy I have ever seen in my life.







I have heard she is naughty. Cool beans. That means she has had a chance to be naughty. That she is in a place (foster home) that allows healthy normal toddler behavior. There are good orphanages. But in many orphanages around the world children do not ever have the chance to even be allowed a degree of "naughtiness" or "neediness". We can deal with bad habits once our girls are home. What is harder and sometimes impossible to deal with is serious neglect of child in first few years of life. Thank You Lord that our girls are in foster care being loved and spoiled and feeling like they matter. Keep them safe untill we can bring them home to us.




So cute I can not stand it. I just want to scoop her up and snuggle her neck and never let her go.....




So now we w...a...i...t....wait for LID (logged in date`to china). Then; we will wait for more crazy adoption process steps...will keep you all informed. am sure you are on the edge of your seats by now. Just kidding. Just remember this is BIG stuff to us. Every step in process is a step closer to our baby girls girls. BIG DEAL to us.

6 comments:

Anne Devlin said...

Oh my - they are the cutest little girls ever! Hope they are in your arms in record time :-)

Kathy Cassel said...

I am so excited for you! You have boundless energy and they are so cute.

I've started a blog for my fiction book:
The Emerald Coast Youth Group:Kidnapped in Haiti

Could you have your children ages 9-14 or so, or reading level 4th-7th grade visit the blog and read the first chapter?
http://emeraldcoastyouthgroup.blogspot.com/

I'm also going to be putting the names of those leaving comments into a drawing for one copy of
God's Girl: Becoming the Woman You're Meant to Be by Hayley Dimarco
and one copy of
God's Guy: Becoming the man you're meant to be by Michael DiMarco

Unknown said...

This is just the sweetest news! They are super cute. I love that they have been in a foster setting, too. I am very happy and yet, amazed... wondering in what universe more kids equals more energy, but it seems to be the case here. :)

Holly said...

Giggle juice it up!

bzmama said...

Tears in my eyes:) I feel your excitement!

Momto16 said...

ADORABLE!!! I am so excited for your beautiful family.