A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 part two

Around our house every day is a good day for a tea party. Mother's Day is a given-thing-for-sure-to-be a "Tea Party" day.

My Maggie girl...




Anna and Tamar MyHao




Towabech's first Mother's Day in Feser family




Yasab: she knows how to celebrate special days..




Three of our favorite kinds of tea, gluten free chocolate chip cookies, and caramel turtle brownies...candles lite and fresh flowers. Small but simple touches that write a picture and create a memory of love shared and the joy of family.







Yasab got me the biggest most beautiful oregano plant I have ever seen. I adore herb plants. This oregano plant is in flower and smells divine




Ever since the musical greeting cards with funny songs that play when opened..it is a for sure thing that such a card will show up at every major occasion. The "Littles" will laugh and dance to the "card song" every chance they get.




Maggie and Miriam






They so blessed me this special day

No comments: