A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bad news

Neither Assefa nor Gezehegn's case passed court today. Their cases were rescheduled for March 5th. So sad. More later

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so sorry, Julee. Praying for you all.

Michelle Riggs said...

So sorry. I will be praying they are home soon.

I think of you often and remember to pray for you. Thank you for being such a blessing to our family.

Audrey said...

I'm so sorry - I will keep you all in my prayers.

The LaBelle Family said...

Julie, just wondering what it means to pass court? I'm not familiar with the system in Ethiopia. What has to happen to pass court?

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Angel said...

I'm so sorry. :o(

Jennifer said...

I hope Gezehegn is doing better...have been praying for him.
Jenny

Julie said...

I'm so sorry, this must be very frustrating.

June Berger said...

I know this is such a huge disappointment for you. When we had delay after delay, I just had to keep reminding myself that God's timing is perfect, whether we can understand it or not. I'm STILL sorry that the boys won't be home as soon as you hoped and prayed for. Continuing to pray for you all.