A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Friday, June 12, 2009

no shunt today

Surgery postponed again for baby. The ped neurosurgeon on duty today felt that it wasn't quite time yet (or bad enough) to do the VP shunt on baby. It will be reevaluated throughout the weekend and Monday. I have been praying that it would self resolve and he wouldn't need a shunt. Keep praying for that. It would awesome for him if he didn't need one. There is talk of him going to private room or even being discharged to Ronald McDonald House with me. No hurry though, they will talk about that Monday too. He is eating better today and is awake a lot more. He is so much fun to spend time with!

Julee

3 comments:

Malissa P. said...

Praying for little one and for you!!!
Malissa

June Berger said...

Praying for your little one! Also praying for all the others at home, anxiously awaiting the return of their Mommy and new brother! Try and get some rest when you can, doesn't seem like you'll be getting a lot of uninterupted sleep for a while. (happily awake though, I know!) What a blessing! When you can, I'm DYING to see a pic of this little beauty! I know, slow connections...but... ;o)

blessings

Hannah said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers. God is so good and merciful - to me this little guy is truly a miracle. How wonderful and adorable!