A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

another delay for our little boys

This is what I heard regarding Assefa's court today...

"For Assefa Feser, he was given a negative recommendation due to an error on the paperwork. In the file are a two letters, one is a police paper and then the approval letter from the Oromia office. There are about 20 children on the approval letter, and most of the other children have already passed. The approval letter makes reference to both letters in the file, by stating the letter number and letter date. In doing so they accidentally put the month as 07 instead of 03, though all the other details in the approval letter were correct. This is now going to have to be corrected. XXXXX from Shashemene is coming on Friday to take it and get it corrected. The new court date is June 22nd........."

I haven't heard any news about Gezehegn. I imagine that even if Gezehegn's paperwork was in order the court would not hear his case as Assefa's failed. This is so discouraging.

Julee

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I am so sorry Julee! That is just so frustrating.

petersonclan said...

I was hoping for a different report... it is so hard to remember that God's timing is perfect, and He hold the courts in His hand, isn't it? We will continue to hold you and the new boys in our prayers...

Crystal said...

Julee- I am so sorry, this has to be so hard!! I am praying for you!
Crystal

Chantelle said...

This is SO ridiculous! Try not to give up hope, though. GOD has not forgotten you or these boys! ((hug)) Keep pressing on towards the goal! (maybe press on with some chocolate in your hand though) ;-)