A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Top Ten Predictions

I have always been too self absorbed or just too plain busy to be involved much in politics. I think maybe I am not alone in being a closet lackadaisical citizen? This year, these elections were different for me. I think it was different for many of us for all sorts of reasons. I read something on another blog that was a great comfort to me. It is from a website I have never visited before but I give credit to the author posted below. In a week where over half our nation is rejoicing and the rest of us grieving, it is a good reminder that God is in charge. Let us join together to commit to pray for our president-to-be and his family.

Top Ten Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessing upon His people.
8. There will still be room at The Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.


*Courtesy of David Virtue at www.Virtueonline.org

1 comment:

5KidMom said...

Amen, Julee!! Thank you!