A sparrow when I'm broken, and eagle when I fly.....

Welcome to my world. I am an ordinary wife and mom who has been extraordinarily blessed by an amazing husband and house full of beautiful children. My prayer is that you will be somehow blessed by our family's story. It is a tale of God's grace and forgiveness...His loving kindness and patience with us His children as we strive & struggle everyday to bless His name with our lives

Monday, November 7, 2011

My 2 favorite "A"s!!

Oh glorious "A"s...that bring us closer to our sweet baby girls waiting in China...




Elsie Ping Ping



Younger Elsie mug shot



Charis Yilin



Charis mug shot



My two favorite "A"s?

Well TA and CA of course! Yahooo!!! Friday our agency emailed to tell us we had TA (travel approval) and they were trying to get us CA (consulate appointment). Today I heard our CA(consulate appointment) is confirmed for Dec 6th! Yahooo again!!! TA comes from China and is permission for us (me) to travel to China for the adoption of "Elsie Ping Ping" and "Charis Yilin". TA is the BIG thing you wait for in world of China adoption. Yahooooooo!The CA is the confirmation from U.S. embassy in Guangzhou China that they have us scheduled for our consulate date. This is where we go to obtain the U.S. visa for Charis and Elsie to travel home to U.S. Ya Ya Yahoooo! Today all day, so far has been booking flights while walking on air. Praises be to our GREAT GOD. He brought our tax refund last week as well as the news of our super cool "A"s!
Anna and Miriam will be traveling with me to China to pick up Elsie and Charis. Anna was adopted from China at age 20 mos and Miriam was adopted from China at 3 1/2 years old. This will be their first trip back to their "motherland". This is going to be amazing! We leave two weeks from today on November 21st and get home I think December 9th! Oh my goodness ...it is the countdown to meeting our new little girls!!

7 comments:

kimjax said...

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU Julee!!! I can't wait to follow along! :)

Chris said...

YAYYYY
so happy for you Julee
2 great miracles
Tax refund
TA's!!!
That is our amazing God!

Lisa H. said...

I'm so happy for you and for your sweet girls! And it'll be a dream for you to travel with Anna and Miriam!

Congratulations!

Lisa H.

sgrap said...

So thrilled for you, Julee!!! What darling girls you are bringing home, and what fun to have your bigger girls join you o the adoption trip. It will be such a wonderful experience for them.

Mayhalls said...

Soooo exciting!!!!

Rose Petal@LiveReadyNow.com said...

That is sooooo exciting! Thanks for sharing the good news. Isn't that like God to arrange the tax refund and everything around the same time?

We'll keep checking TSC to see how things are going.

Alison said...

This is amazing news!!!! I am so excited for all of you.